Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Monday, June 26, 2006

2006 Santa SAL

I have joined a few yahoo stitching groups and
one of them have Santa SAL for 2006.
So far I have stitched 8 Santa designs in total
and I plan to stitch 24 by the end of the year.

I have posted Shepherd's bush Be Jolly in the
"Testing" section and I am going to share a few
more that I have stitched here.

Here are Prairie Schooler, Christmas Sampler II,
and Waxing Moon, Santa's Garden.

2 Comments:

Blogger AuntSuze said...

Love your santa designs!!

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santas Garden is so cute, like you I much prefer small designs which can be finished quickly.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home