Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A quick stitch and finish using the new Sullivans Overdyed Thread

I just did a quick stitch testing out the new Sullivans overdyed thread. They are so nice to stitch with, colorfast and the price is only $1.00 per skein. The color I used here is 35104 Crimson Cloves. I just love the color, it is going to be my favorite color thread to stitch.

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/sullivansoverdyed.html



2 Comments:

Blogger Milly~ said...

It's lovely Anita.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Beautiful stitching! Love the color!

Hugs,

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home