Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Thursday, December 01, 2011

December New Items

Here are the two new Blackbird Booklet and charts. They are on special sale prices. Please order early as I will be out of town from December 15 to December 22. All the orders receive prior to December 15 will be mailed before I leave. Then when I return on December 22, I will process the order placed between the time I am gone. For overseas customers, please do not order anything till after the holidays due to delays and lost package issues. Any order mailed to overseas countries in December can take 4-8 weeks longer than normal delivery time, please avoid this time of the year for mailing.

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/blackbird.html


- Blackbird Designs "Crowning the Tree Stocking" (Regular Price is $9, sale price is $7.25)



- Blackbird Designs "Christmas Garden" (Regular price is $16, Sale Price $12.50)
This Booklet has 3 designs "Christmas Garden Sampler"; "Naughtly/Nice"; and "The Gift Box".




I added the Crescent Colours Chenille trims as well, I only posted a few colors here, more colors are on the web site.

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/chenille.html







New with thy needle and thread January Word Play:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/withthyneedleandthread.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home