Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is

Friday, October 05, 2012

New charts and accessories...

Here are the quick updates on new charts that will be shipped to me soon in 10 days:

Blackbird Feast of Friendship:

Lizzie Kate "2012 Floral McSample Ornments", Inspiration Box "Life is about..", Joy to the World Kit, the rest of the 3 Snow Belle "Ice queen", "Frosty Friends" and "Blizzard Babe":

Scarlett House "Christmastide at Holly House":

Samsarah the Flock "Yellow Polka Dot Bird":

2 new patterns from Country Appliques for christmas and halloween:

Bohin Sewing and Quilting pins. I carry silk pins, glass pins, T pins, and so on. They are extremely fine point to minimize holes, excellent resistance and strength. Quality glass heads that don't pop off.

I also added a new section with Thimbles, pincushions:


Post a Comment

<< Home