Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Some Enabling



I just recently discover this new UK designer, Wendy K.C.. She
has some unique designer and I love the 8 corners pillow for sure.

http://www.elegantstitch.com/wendyk_c.htm

Some designs are catching my eyes as well.
I like Milady's charts and the new one
Needle and Pins is just darling.


Mosey N me has a new chart with a lacing technique to put a box together and I definitely want to give it a try.

The new Loose Feather of Blackbird design, Secret Garden, is so cute.

4 Comments:

Blogger AuntSuze said...

The pictures look great in this post!! Love that new Loose Feathers pattern also.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your new blog - you are off to a great start.

Best wishes,

Sandra

12:18 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Hi, welcome to the world of blogging! Your freebies are all great, wonderfully stitched :)

9:33 PM  
Blogger Lelia said...

The cube is KEWL! It really catches my eye : )

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home