Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Anita's November Stitching and finished pieces

Life has been very busy with the online business and my 6 years old son. We have signed up Karate and Boy Scout for him this year. He is also having homework every day and reading assignment. Here are my recent stitching, I have been dragging my feet on the finishing part. I tried something different this time and they turned out very pretty:

This is from Isabelle Vautier freebie, I carry the scissors, pearl beads and the beaded scissor
fob on my web site:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/scissors.html


Sweetheart tree design, she is one of my favorite designer:


A french design from Couleur D'etoile, the name of the design is "Mignonne", I used ThreadworX
10372 Kaleb's Cherry Patch:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/threadworx.html




I am working on some Christmas Floss Ring Tag, I have pictures up next week. Have a wonderful Sunday and thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger staci said...

Oh Anita! These are all so breathtakingly beautiful!!!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Hi Anita, they are all as wonderful as each other, just lovely, thanks for sharing :)

10:43 PM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

Those kids can keep us busy for sure!!! Love everything, it all looks wonderful!

2:19 AM  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I love those thread palettes :)

4:03 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

Wow how clever! I love your scissor fob. xx

4:52 AM  
Blogger angelasweby said...

Anita,
I can't believe Michael is six now. He must be feeling very excited to be joining the scouts and karate. Life is full of action and wonder at that age.
Your finishes are as beautiful as ever. You always co ordinate the patterns with such beautiful jewel like threads. I really love the thread winders.
I'm surprised you have time to stitch at all with everything going on in your life :>)
Sending lots of good wishes.
Angela

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home