Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, March 12, 2010

New LHN May ornament, Stickideen von der Wiehenburg, the Goode Huswife and Ink Cirlce

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/variousdesigners.html


The new LHN May ornament Winter Sheep, it is so cute:




Stickideen von der Wiehenburg christmas quaker and Flower Quaker:




The Goode Huswife Book of Designs I, and IV:



Ink Cirlce "Monkey Wrench":

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous marylin & poussy said...

Hello, I find your formidable blog, I put you in the links of my blog to become known your blog here to me in FRANCE
Best regards of FRANCE
Marylin and poussy

Http: // poussy-stiches-my-love.over-blog.com

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home