Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Monday, December 05, 2011

A few of my lastest stitching

I have a few christmas stitching that I will post later this month. Here are some of my lastest finishes:

I have stitched a few things, here they are:


1. French Design "Amitie" floss ring tag using Sullivan Varigated floss.
2. Homespun Elegant "Pin Poke" floss ring tag using DMC threads.
3. Blackbird Designs "Honeysuckle pincushion" using Cosmo thread.







1 Comments:

Blogger PegC said...

So pretty Anita, of course I like the bird on the scissors--too cute!

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home