Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Stitching Plans for July

I have a few finishes that I need to put together in the next few days.
I am working on my SAL on a Carol Tinson's piece. She is a UK designer
and I love her designs. I should be posting a WIP soon.

I am gathering some patriotic designs for the month of July.

Thank you for all the comments and I love to hear from you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

Hi. You have some great stitching here. I popped over from Rose's blog, you seem to have a nice hold on your blogging ... it's a great site! (not that I'm trying to "enable" you or anything :o)

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home