Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Little Stitches Valdani 6 strands overdyed Floss

Valdani is a Canadian company that manufactures quilting threads and overdyed floss in Romania. The overdyed floss that I am carrying are 6 strands 10 yard, colorfast and they are very pretty. My every day low price is $2.20 (Regular price is $2.50). These are great value, most of the overdyed floss is selling $2.00 for only 5 yard. If you have any specific colors that you like to special order, please email me at anitalittlestitches@gmail.com. I will be adding new colors on a regualr basis.

You can view the colors at their web site or email me if you need pictures of the threads:

http://www.valdani.com/products.php?OpenPage=GroupsList&GroupID=195

These are the selective colors that I have:

M1 Strawberry Cream
M18 Iris Petals
M43 Vibrant Reds
M77 Red Navy
M78 Copper Leaf
O503 Garnets
O505 Toffee
O506 Cinnamon Swirl
O507 Rich Wine
O510 Terracotta Twist
O521 Mulberry Grape
O522 Raspberry
O5320 Shaded Brick
O533 Golden Autumn
O547 Burnt Chocolate
O567 Granny Sweater
P1 Old Brick
P2 Olive Green
P6 Rusted Orange
P7 Withered Blue
V15 Algae
V3122 Victorian Mauves
V60 Pink and Purples
Since these threads are new to most of us, I have stitched a few pieces to show you the beautiful colors:

Valdani M43 Vibrant Red, the pattern is one of the Wichelt imports freebie:




P1 Old Brick, the pattern is from Goode Huswife, the yellow/brown bird is a DMC thread, the rest is stitched with Old Brick, one of the birds was stitched on Vibrant Red. I love this color.





This is a biscornu design stitched with M78 Cooper Leaf and O510 Terracotta Twisted:







Here are some pictures of the threads that I have:








Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

I've been curious about these threads for a long time - I'll keep your business in mind when I'm "off the wagon". ;)

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home