Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Midnight Stitching and quaker snowman freebie

Marianne, designer of Midnight Stitching is a good friend of mine over the years. Thank you for offering my customers the cute quaker snowman freebie with purchase of Midnight stitching designs. The current special is when you buy any midnight stitching designs, you will receive the Quaker snowman freebie.

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/midnightstitching.html


I have stitched the "Heart Struck Quaker" design and finished them as floss ring tags:







Here is the Quaker snowman freebie that Marrianne offers my customers, I finished it as an ornament for my son, isn't it cute?


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger oldwithoutmold said...

Those little guys are so cute! My daughter and I run a family adoption site to help families at Christmas we are looking for ideas of crafts we can include. Thank you for the great ideas!

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Aprilblue said...

So cute !
Thanks

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home