Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Expanding my web site with Quilting patterns

I am expanding to carry Quilting patterns, I am adding more in the next few months. If you are looking for specific patterns, please email me and I can special order them for you. I carry patterns that are for "small" finishings and some of these can be applied to stitching finishing as well. These patterns will be available to mail on July 7,next Tuesday. Have a wonderful 4th of July.

These are some of the patterns, more are listed on my web site:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/quiltingpatterns.html





I have vinyl mesh material for this pattern as well. I forgot to order the black mesh, but they will be here soon, right now, the red and white vinyl mesh are available.





A good friend of mine, Sharon in Texas made these cupcakes from the cupcake pattern below, they are just darling:







Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home