Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Items on Web Site Part 1, Quilting patterns, Mini Wood Easel and Scissors Bloom Embroidary Scissors

I spent the morning taking pictures and updating my blogs and web site, here are part of the new items I have, more to come in the next 2 days:

New Quilting patterns:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/quiltingpatterns.html




Mini Wood Easel: A perfect way to display pinkeep and small stitching:

www.anitalittlestitches.com/minieasel.html


















Sicssors Bloom Embroidary 3 inches, Titanium:
www.anitalittlestitches.com/scissors.html








Have a wonderful day and see you again soon.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger CindyMae said...

Love everything but those cupcakes are just darling!!

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Bed Linens said...

I love the cupcakes.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Patricia D. said...

Nice works...
Join in a new cross stitch blog, to meet nice stitchers from all over the world...

Here: http://pequenostrabalhospontox.blogspot.com/
Thanks
Patricia D.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home