Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Charts added Blackbird Halloween Stocking, Carriage House, Silver Creek Sampler

Here are the new charts added, blackbird new Halloween stocking, 2 Carriage house, and Silver Creek Sampler:


http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/variousdesigners.html






Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy F. said...

So many goodies!! Great new additions! As soon as I get a minute, I need to order a gift from you...and I need to do it by the end of this week! Just too tired right now:) (((HUGS)))

9:36 PM  
Blogger unikat said...

Anita!
I am glad that you visited me, and thank you for the kind words.
I do not speak languages unfortunately, I can translate mechanically only so, look at this away for me.
If you don't mind I am added to you another time.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home