Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Introducing a new line of threads ... Sulky Blendable Thread 12 wt

I am always looking for unique products to carry on my web site. Let me introduce you to a new line of sthread that I found.... it is Sulky Blendable 12 wt Thread. I like them a lot and their color combination. I am very impressed with the threads. You use one strand and it has good coverage on 28 ct and 32 ct linen. Since it is colorfast, you can wash your stitched pieces afterward and the threads are very smooth. It is going to be one of my favorite threads. I will stitch more samples using these threads in the next few months. They are made in Italy, only use one strand to stitch, colorfast, very reasonable price and beautiful color combination. I have stitched a few samples of the threads. There are 42 colors available and I have over 20 plus colors in stock. You can find out more details on my web site:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/sulkythreads.html

Sulky 4107 Antique Christmas:

Sulky 4010 Caramel Apple:

Sulky 4030 Vintage Rose:

Sulky 4122 Rosebud Sweet:



More Updates coming up tomorrow or Friday. I am busy taking pictures and updating my web site.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger CindyMae said...

Those look lovely!!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Carol R said...

I love the Antique Christmas shade - very olde worlde!

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home