Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sharing my stitching April 2010

I have been stitching but I did not post any finishes because I have not had the time to do the finishing part:

This is a Blue Ribbon freebie and I stitch it with Sulky Blendable Autumn, a friend of mine is going to help me with the finishing, I will post a picture when she get done:





This is a design by Periphaeria "Ring of Roses", I used Caron Wildflower threads:




This is a design by Emie Bishop "Rose Quartz Flower", I changed the colors of the DMC threads as well as adding the 4 corners motif to make it into a biscornu:




I used Lampwork Beads in the middle for the 2 biscornu finishes. I do carry those beads and also the Sulky Blendable thread on my web site:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/beading.html

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/sulkythreads.html

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Mirandoline said...

Wouaaaaw...sooo beautiful....

3:38 AM  
Blogger Poussy Stitches My Love said...

Magnificent all these colors!!!
Best regards

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the sulky thread work. Have bought some, but not tried it yet. Your stitching is beautiful. Love those rabbit scissors as well. Makes me want to add to my collection!

2:32 PM  
Blogger PegC said...

Beautiful smalls. Love the display on easel idea and will be reading your tutorials

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home