Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, May 14, 2010

New Little House Needleworks July Ornament, Simple Joys, July/August Sampler Kit, and New Blackbird Pink Hill Manor

New Little House Needlework Designs: July Ornament "The Merry Skater", Simple Joys, and July/August Sampler Kit:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/variousdesigners.html





New Blackbird Anniversaries of Heart Series: Pink House Manor


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I really love so much this Lhn and Pink Hill is really gorgeous!!!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home