Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Anita's new stitching finishes and new scissors, Little House Needleworks Sept and Oct Sampler Kit, and new beading accessories

I made the biscornu beaded scissor fob by using the new beading accessories that I have listed on the web site. It is very easy to make. I will have a beading tutorial either in August or September to show you how to make it. The beading tips are great, you don't need to have a crimping tool or crimping beads and they help to begin and ended the threads.The beading flower caps just added a lot to the overall designs.

The second round pincushion is a very easy finishing and the pincushion turned out very pretty.

The third finish is a biscornu using a Nordic Needle Hardanger designs, I modified the chart a little and did not do any cut work. The threads I used was ThreadworX botanic garden and matching mill hill beads.

I have just added some more updown girl scissors, these are sold as a set of 3 scissors. Little House needlework Sept/Oct Sampler Kit will be mailed out around August 14. And I have added the Matt Resin Hearts as well as other beading accessories.

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/scissors.html

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/littlehouse.html

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/beading.html




Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Creek Corner said...

Great photos of your beadwork thanks for sharing. Feel free to stop by my blog for more beading ideas and patterns

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home