Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, July 02, 2010

New Victoria Sampler charts Beautiful Finishing Biscornu Set and Count Your Blessing Etui

I will be carrying Victoria Sampler designs. If there is any chart that you like to purchase, please email me for the details.

These 2 designs will be availabe in August. The Biscornu set will cover 3 different types of Biscornu finishing, 15 sides, 8 sides and 6 sides. The Count your blessing Etui reads "“Count your life by smiles not tears.Count your age by friends not years...”

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/victoriasampler.html


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Thanks so much for keeping us up to date on these!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Stitch Wizard said...

Hi Anita I am glad you are going to carry some of Victoria Sampler designs! I can never find new ones of these designs and I would love to get some! I ordered and got Babe's Honey Farm but eventually would like to afford the threadpack for it. Hope you have a great July 4th! Debby

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home