Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

2 freebie designs stitched with Caron Wildflowers and Valdani 6 strand floss and finished as Biscornu

I have fun playing with overdyed floss. The first biscornu is stitched with Caron Wildflowers "Fiesta", the designer is Judy Dixon, and the design is "Pearl Drops".The second biscornu is stitched with Valdani 6 strand overdyed floss "M1002 Water Lilies", the designer is Elizabeth Almond, and the design is "Lilac Time". I made the button in in the middle and it turned out so pretty.


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Gladys Creativa said...

The finish is really beautiful! Your an artist stitching biscornus!

3:07 AM  
Blogger FIONA said...

Anita, I love these two biscornu. Can you tell me where you got the freebie pattern from? thanks, fiona x

4:50 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Lovely. Thank you for sharing.

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Caro-CLF said...

Bravo, c'est très joli!
J'aime beaucoup.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

I love the designs and the colors that you used. Very pretty.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Stitch Wizard said...

Those are so pretty Anita! I wish I had your finishing skills! That is where I am lacking but want to learn to do these types of things! Your work is always just lovely!!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home