Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stitching with Valdani Threads and the new Gold Santa Scissors are here

I have stitched 3 pincushion using Valdani Threads. The first 2 are blackbird designs and the third one is by Threadwork Primitive.

Blackbird Design Winter Garden Pincushion:
- Valdani Threads are O503, O575, O526, M90 and O78

Blackbird Design Blue Bird Pincushion:
- Valdani Threads are P8, O562, P2 and H212

Threadwork Primitive Merry Christmas Pincushions:
-Valdani Threads O775 and O560.

I carry the Valdani Threads at my web site:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/valdani.html

The new Gold Santa Scissors are here and you can see the picture with the Merry Christmas Pincushion:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/misc.html





Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger kimstitch3 said...

pretty pillows Anita

4:56 PM  
Blogger PegC said...

Anita your work is lovely and always makes me want to stitch what you show. My Christmas wish this year is a huge gift certificate so I can shop everytime you show new scissors!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

I love the pin cushions and those Santa scissors!!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Catherine de l'Atelier des dix doigts said...

It is lovely !

Happy new year

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home