Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Anita's Unique Scissors "The classic collection"

I will be adding a lot of new scissors in the next 2 months. These are the new scissors added in August. More will be added in September and October. They are very pretty and high quality scissors:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/classic.html






Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger trillium said...

Lovely designs! Methinks I 'll add them to my Xmas wishlist.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Shelleen said...

Oooh I love the scissors. I switch mine every month so they all get used and need a couple more.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous marylin & poussy said...

Hi your scissors are magnificent which beautiful collection I like very much the pink
Kisses marylin

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home