Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, December 24, 2010

3 Christmas Biscornu and Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and have a wonderful holiday. I managed to stitch 3 christmas theme biscornu. I love the new I top tool to make the covered buttons, it is such a neat gadget. The best part of the tool is you can center the design that you want on the button so you know exactly what the button will look like. I carry this I top tool and accessories on my web site:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/itopirock.html




Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

All of the biscornus are beautiful. Merry Christmas!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Beautiful biscornus!

Merry X'mas and a Wonderful 2011!

3:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What is that top tool for?

6:34 PM  
Anonymous jeanniejeanniejeannie said...

Biscornus are beautiful! Haven't used the new tool yet, but it looks great!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home