Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Carol Tinson


I discovered this UK designer Carol Tinson
by accident by browsing through Sylvia S picture album.
http://www.picturetrail.com/sylvias.

I love Sylvia finished pieces and she has done some impressive work on Sew to be seen (Judy Dixon)as well. I searched or Carol's designs and found out the Caron web site had done an article on her but she was not an active designer anymore.

http://www.caron-net.com/patterns/caroltin.html

I started a quest to look for her designs from that time on.
It was not easy. Well, one day she made her appearance
at Legacy Bulletin Board and told us about her new web site
and designs. She saw my post about how I love
her designs and later invited me to join
this Noel Sampler SAL. Here is her current web site
http://www.heiloom.metacraft.org/designs/view_doc.php?view_doc=1.

Here is my progress on Noel Sampler, I have made
a few changes on the original design as far as
fabric, threads and some details. I have
not finished the beading, backstitching on
some rows and it is about 60% finished.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work on the sampler Anita. I'm enjoying reading your blog too.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Hi~ I dropped by your blog from the PS Stitching Forum. Your blog looks great and you've done a wonderful job with the set-up! I'm a fairly new blogger too and I'm really enjoying it.

Wendy (Shoebe)

7:14 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

Great progress on Noel

8:20 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Cute blog Anita! I came across the link for it while I was lurking on the PS board. Those Shepherd's Bush finishes you've posted in your banner are adorable :)

I'll be back!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home