Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Praire Schooler Autumn Leaves


I love these little designs. Pumpkin is always one of my favorite themes to stitch. I will finish this as a fob with 2 sides. My next one will be another Prairie schooler with the winter/christmas theme, "Christmas Day". I just love the newest Prairie Schooler releases.

8 Comments:

Blogger Karoline said...

They're lovely Anita, congratulations

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just love the Prairie Schoolers?! They're so much fun to stitch and collect. Nice job on this. Your work is nice. I'll be stitching again this winter.

6:17 AM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

I especially like the pumpkin!

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see seasons change from your stitching work. You had finished a lot projects this year. I am getting lazy now. Let's just hope I can finish DT Violet Sampler this year.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

These are awesome. Thanks for sharing!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Lelia said...

These are lovely. I'll have to look up this pattern on their web page. [need to have something to look for next time I shop at the LNS] These are so nice! You selected awesome patterns

8:26 AM  
Blogger Cathy C said...

HI Anita,
I really do love those autumn designs! The colors are calling to me right now. And I too am in an autumn mood and looking for some small thinsg to stitch. These are darling. Will you make Fobs or ornaments of them? Just curious ---

6:27 PM  
Blogger Rachel D. said...

Simple and nice: this is great !
Did you know autumn is my favorite season ?

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home