Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

French Rose hearts



I love stitching these hearts. The pattern is from a French Designer, Tralala.

I plan to finish these as pinkeeps and then I will stitch another one as one over one as scissor keep. I will keep the set for me and the other pinkeep for a gift. I don't have problems stitching a design more than one time. I know a lot of stitchers will not stitch the same design twice.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Those are cute! They sort of remind me of wallpaper.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice these roses.
How will you finish it?

12:57 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

They're lovely, congratulations

9:05 AM  
Blogger Chelle said...

So pretty! The colors are great. Can't wait to see them finished as pinkeeps.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Wow - those are pretty! Please post a picture of the pinkeeps when you finish them!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home