Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Another wonderful gift from Australia



Maralyn sent me this wonderful package with goodies. She wrapped them with purple wrapping paper with a dark purple ribbon. I am terrible with wrapping gifts. I don't wrap them. So I appreciate the extra effort she did for me. She sent various speciality threads, a rose bud canvas kit, her husband made those little wooden pallettes, a mill hill bead pack and a wonderful card. She stitched the Historical stitches "Acorn harvest thread keeper" and a beautiful hand painted Acorn inside. Thank you so much Maralyn, and I received the gift yesterday on my birthday.

Closer pictures of the thread keeper:




The inside has both of our initials on the right hand side.

7 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

Hello Anita, happy belated birthday to you - enjoy all those fablously stitched gifts and other goodies :)

6:56 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

What gorgeous gifts you have received, Anita! I'm sure you will treasure them.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love the thread keeper, it is so beautiful. What a lucky girl you are to get such a fantastic gift from Australia.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

What a beautiful gift!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Truely lovely gifts you have received and you still have one to come from me.
Happy belated birthday my friend.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Your birthday gifts are all fantastic! Lucky you!

5:15 PM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

This is a treasure for sure!!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home