Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, September 15, 2006

My 12th Santa


This is the 1989 Prairie Schooler Santa. I stitched it in Jobelan forget me not fabric, it is a pale blue color. My next Santa will also be a Prairie Schooler one. She does have lot of cute Santa patterns to choose from.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful job. I've stitched that one and really enjoyed it. I have a piece that I'm stitching 9 PS santa's on. I'm currently working on #5.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

just lovely Anita, great fabric choice too.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I love that design--nice work!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Cute santa and the fabric choice is great.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Lovely work Anita - this is nice.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

He's lovely Anita, congratulations

12:14 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

This is a really cute Santa - great finish!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home