Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins

Yes, I am in the "Pumpkin" mood. I browsed through my pumpkin charts collection and picked these Sweetheart tree designs. I am going to finish them as a set. I have some autumn/Pumpkin needleroll patterns from other designers that I need to look through and decide what I would like to stitch as well.

I have not put beads or charms in any of these pieces yet. Here they are:

Sweetheart tree pumpkin heart that I am going to make into pinkeep:

Here is the scissor fob, front and back:


Here is the proud little pumpkin that I want to finish it as a biscornu:


I love the Sweetheart tree designs but you need to have the patience and love of backstitching.

12 Comments:

Blogger Karoline said...

Oh very cute, I look forward to seeing them finished

11:07 AM  
Blogger Shell said...

such pretty designs,I love pumpkins too and there are so many designs out there I want to stitch, just need more time.
I found the mag and will send the chart off,It will only be the chart as I would like to keep the rest of the mag.Email me at shellstich@lineone.net
with your addy and I will post it of to you.Not looking for anything in return happy to do you a favour.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Chelle said...

They are all beautiful! What a great set you're going to have. I love pumpkins!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

hi there, what lovely pumpkin stitching :) Looking forward to seeing how you finish the set.

5:19 PM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

Anita, these are BEAUTIFUL!!! You are such a speedy stitcher.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

So delicate - very cute. Look forward to seeing your finishes!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Oh those are gorgeous. I love Sweetheart Tree also, but you are right about the backstitching. I guess that's what adds that lacey detail that makes these designs so worthwhile to complete.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Lelia said...

Hi Anita:

I've really enjoyed all your pumpkins. (I am currently working on the JBW pumpkin pattern - which is a challenge for me!) Love the Sweetheart Tree ones & look forward to seeing all these beauties finished!

Aren't Autumn colors smashing?

8:25 AM  
Blogger Susimac said...

They are lovely Anita, can't wait to see them finished up as a set.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Senorita Stitches said...

Suddenly, I am in a pumpkin mood as well. What a great set these will be. :)

3:06 PM  
Blogger Cathy C said...

Anita, These are darling! YOu have sure finished these fast! You must really also like backstitching. It does make the project look so much nicer, and I too am a fan of Sweetheart Tree, she does so many lovely little things, and well, I guess I'm glad they're little becuase all that backstitching on a big project would be difficult. So pretty, and I hope you will share pics of the pieces when you have done the finishing process.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Those are so very pretty-can't wait to see them finished.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home