Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Houston Quilt show The Market

I went to the Houston Retail Quilt show last year and had a blast. This year, I went to the Market, the wholesale show. I did not have time to make it to the retail show. I had a lot of fun looking around. I don't sew or quilt but there were plenty to see there. I love buttons and scissors.

This is a pictures of some of the free giveaways:



2 Randoms pictures of the Displays:





Bohn in France had a wonderful booth there and I bought the most expensive scissors in my life.
I talked to the representatives about how much I admire the French women's of their needlework talent and skills.













Buttons, I had to take a few pictures of these wonderful buttons:




















Valdani threads had a booth there as well and they did not bring a lot of their 6 strands floss, and I picked up 4 new colors:













I did not have a Dovo scissors before the show, now I have a collection, here are a few that I bought for myself, and I still have a few more coming in the mail from Germany. I just can't say NO. I am so weak when it comes to scissors.


















EDMar is the company of this Brazilian floss and design company, they are the nicest people you encounter in life and I love their floss, there are so much shine to them. Their products are just amazing, I plan to do a few Hardanger projects next year and these floss are just perfect:














Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Marsha said...

Beautiful eye candy. thanks for the photos.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Rachel V said...

Beautiful pictures, Anita!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home