Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue 2008 Part 2

Here are the rest of the pictures, so what are your favorites and what are on your to-do-list??

I have not made my list yet, and I definitely have a few favorites.













Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger tkdquintmom said...

I love the Cat's Whiskers pin keep. I may have to order that as a kit. Very pretty with the colors and different!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Manuela said...

The only thing that i can said is : WOW, your Christmast ornaments are wonderful. Manuela

1:24 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

Some gorgeous ones in there. I am still awaiting my copy here in the UK. Getting very impatient now. x

7:12 AM  
Blogger fiore-crea.blogspot.com said...

i lavori sono stupendi.
brava
ciao
fiore

3:30 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I'm having a hard time deciding, but I agree that there are MANY to choose from and that are just too cute. I love this issue.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Oh wow I love em all they are gorgeous.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home