Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award





Thank you Milly and Joan for nominating me for this award. They both have amazing blogs as well. It is so nice to be nominated. Thank you so much Milly and Joan.


Here are the rules for this award:
• The winner may put the logo on her blog.
• Put a link to the person you got the award from.
• Nominate 5 blogs.
• Put links to the blogs.
• Leave a message for your nominees.
I have a lot of favorite blogs that I read on a regular basis and there are definitely more than 5 favorites. Here are my five nominees:
- Angi in Italy
- Cindy at Random stitching ramblings
-Wendy Home at work
-Susan A stitcher's finish line
-Debbie at Stitchwizard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home