Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stitching with ThreadworX

I have some time to do some normal stitching this month. I picked 3 threadworx threads for the 3 pieces. 2 of the colors are new and I was fortunate enough to be given "samples". I love them so much that I bought quite a few of them to sell on my web site as well. I also used one of the new colors in my new design which will be released tomorrow.

The new colors are:

10981 Rose Petal

10372 Kaleb's cherry patch

I love Kaleb's cherry patch. I thought Threadworx Cherries was my favorite until I stitch Kaleb's cherry patch.

Here are the stitched pieces:


A freebie from Tantes Zolder web site using Threadworx 10372 Kaleb's Cherry patch:












A freebie from Ariane Pierre using Threadworx 10981 Rose Petal:







From a french designer, Couleur D Etoile using ThreadworX 1090 Red Lipstick as mattress style pinkeep:








I will be working on adding new Threadworx Colors tonight, and on the new design. Be sure to come back and check on the new designs. Have a wonderful day.




email address is: "anitalittlestitches@gmail.com".



Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Mylene said...

Such lovely colours!!! Sure love them all. And well done on the finishes. They are really great.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Beautiful finishes, Anita!!

11:23 PM  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Well lookie at all these pretties Anita :) GORGEOUS! Each and every one!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

So good to see these threads stitched up. Beautiful!! xx

9:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Anita! I very like this blog. There are so interesting thing. So I give a premium to your blog.
http://tomiolga.blogspot.com/2008/08/blog-post_04.html
I'm very sorry - there are only rules on English

11:48 AM  
Blogger Maajo said...

I love the freebie from Ariane Pierre. Where did you find the pattern?

7:39 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Love the Kaleb cherry patch on the pincushion.. It;s so sweet!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home