Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Little Stitches new 15 sides Biscornu Designs

These are very cute and lots of fun. Can't you tell I just love beads. It is a small project to learn a new technique:

They are only available with charts, beads, overdyed floss and fabric as a package only:


Christmas theme:











Rose theme





You can make your purchase at:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/15sidechristmas.html

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/15sidesrose.html

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger tkdquintmom said...

I just took a look at all the pics from the market. I would be in OVERLOAD! Where to start??? Now I simply LOVE that 15 sided biscornu. Where can I get the patterns? I've been dying to try one. They are lovely.

9:02 AM  
Blogger staci said...

WOW Anita! It's gorgeous...and the stitched and covered button for the center is a wonderful detail!!!

All of your new patterns are gorgeous!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home