Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Back from Vacation

We were gone for 12 days. We had a wonderful time. We visited Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, Sedona and Las Vegas. We did a lot of walking, hiking and sightseeing. The last time I visited Las Vegas was about 13 years ago and things have changed quite a bit. My 6 years old son loves the fountains and he did very well keeping up with the walking and hiking. Here are some of the pictures we took during the trip:

















11 Comments:

Blogger Marilyn said...

Great pics Anita.
Glad you had a great time.
OMG! Michael is getting so big!
Marilyn

10:21 PM  
Blogger Patricia Lessell said...

Thank you so much for sharing all those pictures Anita. I love the photos of your son, the hotel with all the umbrellas (is this supposed to be London hehehe) and the photos of all those gorgeous Cacti - makes me want to collect them. Loved the snail too - looked good enough to stitch and I HATE snails (not the stitched kind just the real kind). Glad you had such a great vacation and your son is just gorgoeus. Lots of Love Patti xxx

7:25 AM  
Blogger Margaret wong said...

So happy to hear you had a wonderful family holiday! Great photos too!

11:20 AM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

So happy that you had such a great time! Love the pics, they are fantastic! Thanks for sharing part of your vacation with us!

2:59 AM  
Anonymous alessandra said...

Wao Anita.....I was stay in this beatifull land....
Gorgeous Cactus....and the other picture....the Grand Canyon is immense

6:46 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

Great pics! Glad to hear you had a great time in Las Vegas :)

10:13 AM  
Blogger Maggie said...

Great photos, thanks for sharing :-)

10:58 AM  
Blogger t said...

Welcome back. I'm glad to hear you had such a wonderful time. You have a beautiful kid.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous francesca said...

welcome back Anita! I'm glad you had this great vacation! Photos are great!! I hope one day to visit Grand Canyon too, maybe next year...
Your son is very beautiful!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Nina said...

Thank you for your kind words on my blog :)

hese photos are great and wonderful! How nice to see these beautiful places!

1:03 AM  
Blogger Ninnu said...

Wonderful pictures! Very cute umbrellas!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home