Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

New Blacbird Sweet August Stocking, Embellishment pack and new Buttons

This new Blackbird Sweet August chart is on the way and hopefully it will be here this Friday, Sept 4, if not it will be here on Sept 8 (Tuesday):

These are new Accessories items that I am carrying, Embellishment charm packs, they can be applied to sewing, stitching, scrapbooking and any craft projects. Added are new buttons as well, more will be added soon:(under Charm packs and buttons on the web site in the Accessory)

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/accessories.html














Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home