Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pictures of 2009 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue

The 2009 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issues are here to mail out.


http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/jcsornissue.html

Here are my favorite so far:


- Sweetheart Tree
- Littlle House Needlework
- Forget me not
- Patricia Ann Designs
- Legacy
- Cherished Stitches
- Milday's Needle

I love the New format as well, what a great issue.



















Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Barbi said...

Thank you so much for posting these, I can hardly wait to recieve mine! Wooo hooo

5:17 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Thanks so much for sharing these, hopefully my issue isn't too far away from reaching NZ :)

8:25 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Thanks for sharing, I love this issue.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Becky K in OK said...

Thanks for the photos. Hmm, I wonder what some of the designers were thinking?! HeHe.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous ElisabethB said...

Thank you to share with us the pictures of the last Christmas Ornaments. In France we will have it more late ....
The models seam so nice this year (as always !!!)

12:10 AM  
Blogger angelasweby said...

Anita,
It was lovely seeing the new ornament magazine close up. We don't get it here in England so it's good to see what everyone is talking about.
Thanks so much.
Hugs Angela

4:00 AM  
Blogger stitchenmylifeaway said...

My very favorite thing in the whole magazine is the advertisement on Pg 19 for the Quaker Christmas Stocking by Rosewood Manor. To Die For!!
Having said that My Wish List has 24 of the 2009 ornies on it, including Felicia Flamingo. I know, I know some people have no taste BUT I love her.

3:05 PM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

Everything looks amazing!!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Tommye said...

Can't decide how I feel about this issue. Hmm. Did I miss it? I don't see a single hardanger ornament. And there seem to be more cutesy ornaments and less sampler style ornaments this year.

1:43 PM  
Blogger riona said...

Thanks for posting the photos ... I now know that I will not be buying this year's ornament issue ... after purchasing it for nearly a decade, everything looks like a re-tread to me.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home