Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rosewood Manor Quaker Diamonds, Ring in Christmas, Quakers and Quilts

Here are some gorgeous new designs of Rosewood Manor Designs, ready to ship now:

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/rosewoodmanor.html

I do sell 6 ply/strands Valdani threads that are exactly the same colors as the 3 ply Valdani Balls. The 6 ply are cheaper in prices, cheaper in shipping, and you only need to use 2 strands. Both Quaker Diamonds and Quakers and Quilts use the same Valdani threads. If you have any question, please feel free to email me.







More charts of other designers are on the way...... more uupdates soon.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice write up. Easy to understand and straight to the point.


Web designing Karachi

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home