Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Sharing My Fall Stitching with ThreadworX, Valdani Threads and DMC

Fall is one of my favorite time of the year. I did some fall stitching:

ThreadworX 1043 Fantasy Island and DMC for this Elizabethan Biscornu:


A Chessie and Me freebie with Valdani overdyed floss M7 Fall Leaves and 0510 T Twisted:

Finally, a fall ring tag with a sweetheart tree design, threadworx and DMC:

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Rachel V said...

lovely work, Anita!

6:49 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Those are some beautiful finishes. Love each and every one of them.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

beautiful finish, i like the autumn colors.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Lana said...

I love this time of year!!! all the autumn stuff starts coming out, there is something so cosy about fall stitching projects. Plus I just love all the oranges and yellows, rusty reds, and warm browns!!

Great stitching!!

3:47 PM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

Everything looks gorgeous!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Sari (saristitching) said...

What a lovely biscornu! And other finishes are really beautiful too.

11:21 PM  
Blogger angelasweby said...

Anita,
I adore your lovely stitching. I agree Autumn colours are some of the loveliest in the whole year. The biscornu is gorgeous and the little freebie too. Your tags are always so inspiring and this little pumpkin one is no different.
Hope you are keeping well. Hugs to Michael :>)
Warm wishes Angela

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home