Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Gift finishes to share



These gifts are 3 months late, they were due in April
and May and I am so behind. Finishing takes a lot of time
and patience. I finish all of needlerolls and scissor
fobs by hand. It takes more time but I will have
more control of the final look.

I modified Elizabeth's design "Dear Friend" chart and made
one pin keep and one scissor fob. I borrowed the idea
from a stitcher friend in Australia.
The needleroll patterns are from Little house needlework and
Eventide designs. Those are two of my favorite designers.

10 Comments:

Blogger Susimac said...

They look lovely Anita, very pretty - well done on the finishes.

4:13 PM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing as always!!!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

These are beautiful. WELL worth the wait. :o)

1:03 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

What beautiful gifts you have made! The recipients are very lucky to receive them.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

They're beautiful, congratulations

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What nice finishing!!
They look so delicate.

1:06 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

what lovely gifts, I love the idea of making the LHN design into a needleroll, super idea!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Those are very beautiful! You did an excellent job on all of them :)

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home