Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Friday, October 13, 2006

A great find at Joann's fabric store



Sorry about the "glare" in these pictures. I am trying to organize my craft room. I went to Joann's store on Monday and found this neat bead storage gadget. I used my 50% coupon and it came out about $10 plus sales tax. It comes with 2 compartment of beads that I really don't have too much use for. It has 4 compartment with lids on and they are perfect for me to
store charms, beads and small stitching items. I love it. I have another 50% coupon for tomorrow and I am going to get one more. I just can't beat the price and it is great. If you are at Joann's, take a look at it. The beads showed on the top are the beads that come with the storage.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

That's a great compartment, Anita! Ahhh, I love Joann's, you are so lucky to have one near you. My daughter would absolutely love this for her scrapbooking bits and pieces.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Kajsa said...

Great find Anita! I didn't know that you had a blog either. You have had some nice finishes lately, I enjoyed looking at all of them.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Kewl find! You might find you have more use for those beads down the road. You could make scissor fobs or zipper pulls with the pony beads and some of the bugle beads look like they could be used in the trim or tassels on ornaments or smalls. Just a thought. Even if you toss them you still got a great deal!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Gotta love the 50% off coupons when they are available!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home