Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Little house Needlework Season of Hope

I have not been stitching much lately. Life has been some what busy and hectic. I want to stitch the four season series of the little house needlework design. I love her designs - prices are very reasonable, simple but elegant, no backstitching and refreshing ideas.


I will stitch the 4 seasons with different colors of fabric and finish them as Needlerolls.

16 Comments:

Blogger Shell said...

very pretty,cannot wait to see them as needlerolls.

3:51 AM  
Blogger Susimac said...

They will look lovely as needlerolls Anita, I look forward to seeing them completed.

4:38 AM  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

SO pretty and finishing them as needlerolls is a GREAT idea Anita!
Good thinking!

10:16 AM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

Oh, I agree, A NR finish will be great!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

It's going to look lovely as a needleroll, congratulations

1:32 PM  
Blogger stitcherw said...

Cute finish, they will be fun done as needlerolls. I love LHN designs too for the same reasons, especially the no backstitch. :)
Sue

4:53 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

great finish Anita! I love this series, can't wait to see the rest of them stiched and finished as needlerolls :)

5:52 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

They are really pretty and I love LHN too.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love those charts, so simple and pretty! Congrats on your finish :)

12:41 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

What a sweet finish :-)

3:16 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

what a good idea to finish this series as needlerolls :)

5:25 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

I hope things settle down for you soon Anita.

Season of Hope looks beautiful. I think these designs will be perfect as needlerolls.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Great idea for the needlerolls! Very pretty finish! congrats

8:42 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Great idea for the needlerolls! Very pretty finish! congrats

8:42 AM  
Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

How pretty!

I haven't tried needlerolls yet, so I'll be watching closely, lol.

5:17 AM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your needleroll finishes - great idea!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home