Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Shepherd's Bush girl

I have found 2 old Shepherd's bush designs, a girl and a boy. They have the same color themes but in 2 different publication with Leisure art before they become rich and famous. I stitched them in different fabric, one has beads and one does not, the wreath is not the same but the rest are very similar. I have stitched the girl, and I will stitch the boy version in March.

Version 1



Version 2 with beads


15 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Those are beautiful!!!

10:04 PM  
Blogger cathymk said...

Gorgeous!! Just lovely.

4:17 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

both are very pretty!!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Shell said...

they look so pretty,I prefer the earlier SB designs to the ones they have recently done.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Those are lovely. How are you going to finish them off?

Sorry you missed out on my biscornu chart. I didn't realise you were on Stash Exchange!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh, I like it! I have a Santa and a reindeer that I stitched as ornies by SB before they became rich and famous....they were in a Cross Stitch and Country Crafts old mag...
:)

12:37 PM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

Your SB patterns are so cute, they do look very much alike.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Both are cute, but I really like the one with beads!

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,how very cute both of them are.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Karoline said...

They're both lovely, congatulations

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I have to admit to liking the one with the beads more :)

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anita!
I followed your link from the Christmas ornament stitch-along and your stitching on your blog is just lovely and very sweet. Thanks for your comment on my ornament too.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

The are adorable! I like the two different versions.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Lelia said...

Aren't these lovely? Good job

10:03 AM  
Blogger Adana said...

These are darling and so different. I stitched those two pieces years ago and put ribbon between them and they hang in my diningroom.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home