Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine Heart Biscornu

I had big plans for stitching Valentine theme projects. But they did not work out on time. Here is a very pretty Sweetheart tree design, Hearts and flowers. I have made a few changes with the chart and I got carried away with putting beads on. I love Seetheart tree designs and lots of their Teenie Tweenie and Teenie kits designs are perfect for Biscornu. You have to be very patient with her backstitching, and it can be very frustrating at times.

I hope everyone had a great Valentine. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog and I love to see new names/faces.




I just love the Beads effect on this piece, don't you?

17 Comments:

Blogger BeckySC said...

That's STUNNING! Congratulations :)

8:47 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Anita, it's beautiful - I love all the different beads, and biscornus are really pretty, I think, when you add a bit of texture like that! Gorgeous!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

How do I love this biscornu...let me count the ways...the beading, the backstitching, the delicate design...it is simply scrumptious!
GREAT job Anita!!

7:23 AM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

Its so elegant looking with all the different beads. Your creativity is amazing!!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! What a beautiful piece!

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anita- This is so pretty. I love all the beads, they're perfect for this piece.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That biscornu is so delicate and pretty Anita. You really are getting quite a collection :)

11:53 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Great job!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Thats such a pretty biscornu - lovely.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

oh, how pretty and all the embellishments are just perfect. You must have a lovely collection of "smalls" now Anita :)

6:00 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

What a beautiful biscornu!

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, the biscornu looks so elegant and feminine. Very, very pretty!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Karoline said...

It's gorgeous Anita, congratulations

12:33 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Oh wow that is one beautiful biscornu Anita. I have just finished my third one!

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Sweetheart Trees really make lovely biscornu!

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhh it's so nice ! Congratulations !

2:33 PM  
Blogger Scraps4dreams said...

wow precioso me ha gustado muchisimo felicidades :-).

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home