Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

French Bleu De chine Sweet Pea Heart

I generally don't post WIP because I don't work on big project. I have been stitching this heart design for almost one week, I have made quite a few mistakes and ended up ripping the stitches out. It is a very pretty design and my first with this designer. I do plan to stitch more of her designs in the future.


I have a few pictures of the Dream stitchers store at Mt Dora, FLorida that I visited on my vacation.







I bought a few old magazines, some threads, charts and the kit package for "believe in a cure", which is also shown on the above picture. I could spend a whole day browsing because she does have a big inventory of charms, bead, charts, and threads.

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a sweet store. Your progress looks great!

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the piece you're working on.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Wow, that is a really pretty piece!

10:16 PM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

OOH, I am loving your new project :)

10:36 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

Looks like a lovely store! Your roses project looks great.

5:20 AM  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Looks like a Yummy store! Your big project looks fabulous!

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Anita!
I'd like to share my collection of free cross stitch patterns:
Stitch Gallery

6:36 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

It's a lovely piece, great progress

9:45 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Anita,
Thanks for the Mt. Dora store pictures. I've been wondering about that store. Not the best LNS in my area of FL, but I've heard of this one and have thought about a road trip. Your piece is very pretty. Keep working on it so we can see what happens!
Deb in FL
http://lavenroseramblings.blogspot.com/

1:21 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Your Sweet Pea Heart is gorgeous. I keep looking at these designs myself.

The store looks fantastic!

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anita - I am featuring you as the blog of the week at http://crossstitch.about.com. You have some lovely projects going. Hope you continue to feel better!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

What a great store! You new project is off to a great start!

8:54 PM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

Your heart piece is so pretty. And the shop looks great, all those goodies, I would have gone wild in there, lol.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

what a pretty design and the store in Florida looks like a dream shop.I would have spent all day in there looking at all those charts and threads.

3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anita,

I have been looking at your stitching and I am amazed by it...it is all so beautiful. Could I please ask where you got the patterns for your biscornu? I live in the UK and I can't seen to find any nice patterns over here and I thought if you could tell me where you got yours from in the US I could contact them.

Love your work! Keep stitching!

Hugs

Caroline

CarPajak at aol.com

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home