Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Just Cross Stitch magazines Prairie schooler designs

Thank you for all the get well wishes. My son has been feeling almost normal since we came back, he got a antibotic shot and medication and his cough was greatly improved. I decided to go to see a doctor today, I was tired, having headaches, toothaches, earaches, sore throat and just being sick. After spending $60 in dr visit and medicaton, I think I should feel better in a few days.

I finished stitching 2 Prairie schooler seasonal series published in Just cross stitch magazines, Spring and Autumn. The Summer one has not come out yet and I will stitch Summer and Winter at the same time.



Spring






Autumn



I am thinking about finishing them as pinkeeps or Mattress style pinkeeps.

Have a great week.

16 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

They both came out very cute! Can't wait to see how you finish them :-).

7:16 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Lovely finishes-they would look good as mattress pinkeeps. congrats

12:18 AM  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Looking Good Anita...I want to do these too!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Karoline said...

They're both lovely, congratulations

9:18 AM  
Blogger Margie said...

Looking good! I love PS designs and maybe it's time I subscribed to JCS. I miss so much :-)

9:23 AM  
Blogger BeckySC said...

Congratulations, both are great and I think either finish would work well for these :)

9:52 AM  
Blogger Susimac said...

They are lovely - I really like these!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

they're both beautiful...Congratulations!!!

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your Prairie Schooler pieces, they came out great.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

The PS designs are lovely Anita.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Hazel said...

Wow you have some lovely stitching on this blog. Particularly like your biscornu. I made my first one last week.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Hi Anita,
Get Well soon!! I haven't been on blog stuff for quite a while,now I'm back and found your comments, thank you so much for that!

Your newly finished "Spring" and "Autumn" are very pretty, I wish to have time to stitch the same pieces these days!!

Take care,

Kitty

10:16 AM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Very nice - do post pictures of your finishes!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

Those look fantastic! I love your biscornu's too.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute finishes!

2:33 PM  
Blogger NIKY said...

I like them a lot, I enjoy myself doing Prairie Schooler too.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home