Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

May Biscornu


One of my monthly goals is to stitch 2 biscornu per month. This month, it will be more since I have a few birthdays coming up.

This is a freebie from Aurelle.over-blog.com, I have changed a few things and used my own colors selection, I used perle cotton and Carson Wildflowers and added the beads:






The second is the Chatelaine, Kathy Violets:





Thank you for all the comments about my Biscornu. I have quite a few patterns that will fit into this type of finishing and I plan to build a selection this year.

22 Comments:

Blogger Aussie Stitcher said...

Anita, both biscornu are lovely.

Joanne

9:44 AM  
Blogger Barbara J said...

Both the biscornus are lovely! Nice work.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Chelle said...

They are both gorgeous and your photography is so pretty too.

12:45 PM  
Blogger stitcherw said...

They are both beautiful, congratulations on the two lovely finishes.
Sue

1:36 PM  
Blogger Karoline said...

They're both gorgeous Anita, congratulations

2:17 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Anita these biscornus are lovely!!! I love the colors you used on the first one :)

3:54 PM  
Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Simply stunning Anita! You make me drool over your lovely, lovely biscornu each time I read your posts

3:54 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Both Biscornu's are great! You are the queen :-).

9:10 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Both are just gorgeous! How do you display your biscornu?

10:35 PM  
Blogger Charlene said...

Wow... your biscornu look great. I wonder why you have to stitch 2 biscornu per month ?? Just curious.

3:43 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Wow, Anita, I love both these biscornus.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both lovely!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

They're lovely.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

They are stunning!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Anita, your biscornus are beautiful. I look forward to seeing two new ones each month! Do you have a special place you display them?

8:37 AM  
Blogger AuntSuze said...

Your new biscornu's are BEAUTIFUL!! You are an amazing stitcher!!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Gorgeous finishes Anita.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Shell said...

both are very pretty,such lovely colours.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Very pretty biscornus!

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the biscornu Queen! They are beautiful! BTW, I tagged you! :)

7:45 AM  
Blogger NIKY said...

Anita you 're so good in doing Biscornus, they're so elegant very very very nice.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home