Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Thank you so much for the Purchases

Thank you each of you that have made my first set of designs such a big success. I have received so many nice emails and orders from stitchers that I have never known who visit my blog on a regular basis. I have purchases from mostly in the United States, and orders from England, Australia, France and Netherland.

I have started a new blog on just Little Stitches designs and products that I carry. It has more pictures and more info. As I carry more products and have more designs, the new blog will provide all the info. Purchases can be made by emailing me at anitalittlestitches@gmail.com. I am working on the web site and will post a link when it is set up.

Please take a look:

http://anitalittlestitches.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Have a wonderful week.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Hi Anita, I've added your other blog to my reader too so that I can keep with up with your new designs as they are released:)

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats with your designs and i hope it works out foryou.

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sono meravigliosi, complimenti!!
Patrizia

3:57 AM  
Blogger staci said...

Congrats on your new venture! Your designs are lovely!

Also glad to hear that your son is well...it sounds like you all went thru quite an ordeal.

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
What beautiful work!
Congratulations!
:D

6:14 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Congratulations on your design business, Anita! Your work is always so lovely, stitching and finishing, I'm sure you will have great success :-D

7:14 AM  
Blogger Sachiko said...

Congratulations on your business,Anita!I didn't know your new business.It's a very gorgeous!!
Is this kit? or complated stitch?
All beautiful design!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Parthiban said...

very good great designs.. I make a view of it.. This is a gifted work of god.. All one cannot able to do it.. ONly few can do it.. You are one of them.. Continue..

=======
galois

Suffering from an addiction. This website has a lot of great resources and treatment centers.
http://www.treatmentcenters.org

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home