Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Little Stitches Mini Quaker Flowers Collection

I have experimented a few colors/fabric combination to come up with this new collection. I used ThreadworX Cherries and gold seed beads. I love how the Quaker cloth Sand fabric, it just enhance the whole collection.

I have a few purchase options and you can find the details at my design blog and web site.

http://anitalittlestitches.blogspot.com/

http://www.anitalittlestitches.com/







The pincushion design is very versatile, you can use the design and various finishing techniques:










Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Hi Anita! I just wanted to say I love your design in GOS! It is gorgeous!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Oma said...

I love this set and think it would look nice in Christmassy colours as well. I'm thinking maroon and hunter green.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

What a beautiful set Anita!!!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Nina said...

Hello Anita,

I made an emery, which is my very first, you can see it on my blog.

Kind regards from Hungary,

Nina

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice and delicate

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home