Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Having problems loading images..

I have been trying for a few hours now to upload some pictures of the new designs and products. But the blogger won't let me upload any pictures.

You can see my new design and products update at:

http://anitalittlestitches.blogspot.com/

http://anitalittlestitches.com/

I will have a design published in July issue of gift of stitching. Life has been so busy. Since I have changed web hosting company, I did have a few issues with images not showing up on my web site. I was not aware of the problem until this morning when I was adding new products. The problem occurred when I cancelled the old web hosting service and the links were all incorrect. Building a web site has been a learning experience for me. I am very happy with my current web hosting company. The service is very prompt and they are so knowledgable.

I bought a few stitching projects with me on vacation. I did not stitching anything except the new design for a few hours. I do miss stitching without deadlines.I do plan on stitching some christmas ornaments soon.

Have a wonderful week and enjoy the Summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home